Tuesday, June 3, 2008

music and movies

"Get it together
You wanna heal your body
You have to heal your heart
Whatsoever you sow you will reap
Get it together

You can fly fly

Dark future ahead of me
That's what they say
I'd be starving if I ate all the lies they fed
Cause I've been redeemed from your anguish and pain
A miracle child I'm floating on a cloud
Cause the words that come from your mouth
You're the first to hear
Speak words of beauty and you will be there
No matter what anybody says
What matters most is what you think of yourself"

yayayayay music makes me happy =]

on another note, I went to watch sex and the city the other night and it was overall, a pretty good movie. At first I was skeptical and I was going to skip out because I really dislike super girly movies (i.e. Mean girls, Legally Blonde, etc. stuff like that), but the storyline of sex and the city seems to fit every girl's life. Although, we may not be an editor in Vogue magazine or have a closet full of Gucci/Chanel and dress up every chance we get - the lives of each of the ladies are things we all go through and shows how each characters' personality contributes to the group of friends, which is very true when I compare it to my group of girls- there's a funny wild one, one sweet heart, another who is motherly and always there and one that is always neutral and goes with the flow and according to Regina, I'm the wild one (??? I would have to disagree haha). Although, I liked the girly-ness for once, I still love my funny movies =]

No comments: