Sunday, June 29, 2008

better in time

For the past few weeks, I've been compiling a few (maybe a little bit more) things I've been wanting or needing. I know, I'm not going to get everything I want but, it doesn't hurt to ask.

1.)
Buy a Polaroid camera


2.)
Visit pinkberry


3.)
Visit San Fran and view the Golden Gate bridge as the lighting changes every 10 seconds. (Visiting also includes: Santa Ana for the cousins, Cancun and New York City)

4.)
Just one weekend getaway at the Venetian Hotel, that's all I ask for.

5.) I need to restock on my favorite lotion scent ever: Strawberries & Champagne from VS

6.)
Tokidoki Moofia toy set

7.) find a new and comfortable pair of heels, if not, more dunks.

8.) Visit Pom Pom's Teahouse

9.) Get a pharmacy job or at least shadow one.

10.)
just because I need a cool shirt :)

to be continued..later, when my birthday comes around!

No comments: